Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lazy Sunday



Today I got to be lazy in a way I never get to be if I am at home.  At home, I still have to do the grocery shopping, laundry, cook meals, and do the other little things that make my home run smoothly.  A lazy day is a day when I don't do anything extra.

When I'm away, though, all bets are off.  Today I slept, ate meals I didn't cook or clean up after (much), and spent most of the day reading.  The fact that the weather here in Baraboo was gray, cold, and rainy meant that it was the perfect day to lay in front of the fire and read.

I don't think I'd want a day like today all of the time.  I like being lazy sometimes, but I also like being busy, doing the little things that make my family feel cared for.

We'll see what we do tomorrow.  If the weather's nice, I wouldn't mind doing something outside.  It's been a long winter, and I'm ready for some fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment