All week I look forward to the weekend... to relaxing and getting things accomplished around the house. To having time to enjoy my family. To having time for me.
Every Saturday I wonder what the heck I was thinking.
Saturdays are quite possibly the busiest day of my week. A typical Saturday look like this:
- Get up.
- Put in a load of laundry.
- Go to the grocery store.
- Transfer laundry to dryer; put in new load.
- Put away groceries.
- Tidy the house. Badger the kids to at least put their dirty clothes in their hampers.
- Fold first load. Repeat earlier laundry sequence.
- Fix lunch.
- Badger girls to get their dance things together.
- Play mom taxi.
- Multiple times.
- More laundry.
- Fix dinner.
- Collapse on couch in exhaustion.
At least I have my Sundays!