I did it! I can't believe it! I wrote and posted a blog entry every day for the month of March! Next year, I'll work on being a better commenter.
What did this slice of life challenge teach me?
- I CAN write every day, even when I don't think I have anything to say.
- People will read what I write if I write it well.
- My blog posts often turned out to be about something completely different than I thought they would be about.
- Writing helps me work through things in my head.
- I really like sitting down each day to write.
My writing goals:
- Continue writing SOMETHING every day. I know it can be done.
- Write at least three articles to submit to professional journals in the next six months.
- Start that book?