One of the reasons I look forward to school breaks is the opportunity to read a #bookaday or even more. This spring break is no exception!
Here's what I'll be reading:
- Soulbound (Legacy of Tril book #1) by Heather Brewer
- In Darkness by Nick Lake
- Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
- The Silence of Our Friend by Mark Long
- The Year of the Beasts by Cecil Castalucci
- Math in Plain English: Literacy Strategies for the Mathematics Classroom by Amy Benjamin
- Get it Done! by Jeffrey Wilhelm, Michael Smith, and James Fredricksen
I'll let you know how I do!